Create CD DVD product business catalog
With CD FrontEnd it is really simple to build either a simple or a complex CD / DVD business catalog, in order to list, show, promote, catalog your firm products / items.
Nowadays CD / DVD reference catalogs and CD brochures / manuals are as common as paper manuals, and very often they are more appreciated by the customer. Should you need to quickly assemble a CD like this for your business, then CD FrontEnd is the right choice for you.
CDFrontEnd is already preferred by several manufacturers, distributors, big and small dealers, several "media department" and "documentation department"... We sell both to Mom & Pop shops and to big names such as Rolls Royce, Sony, Caterpillar, the U.S. Air Force.
CD FrontEnd is designed for paging, linking and organizing content quickly: you are able to manage and glue heterogeneous objects in a fast and handy way... you create pages, you insert short and long texts, product descriptions, images, prices (a shopping cart is also included and so your users can automatically create and send or fax a order form from the CD/DVD); you insert buttons and links that your users will click in order to see that PDF document or view that video demonstration......
To say it concisely, CDFrontEnd is the affordable professional solution for storing and distributing information on CD / DVD.
Let's see some benefits:
- useful either for a single page CD menu, a ten pages CD business card, or a complex hyperlinked CD reference manual with 10000 pages;
- autorun CD (or DVD) with one click (File >Create autorun CD);
- can launch any kind of file: PDF, PowerPoint PPS PPT, DOC, AutoCAD...; any kind of video and audio: MP3, MPEG, WMV, MOV, AVI...;
- built-in browser (no Internet Explorer or other browsers required; completely self-contained, will run off the CD without problems on any PC; not blocked by popup killer applications);
- one presentation, one source file (no infinite files to mess up: an entire CD project is just one file!)
- CDs freely distributable, i.e. no royalties;
- fully custom layout with full screen capability; you can also set the window size and position;
- search engine automatically included in the CD/DVD: full-text search, boolean search, keyword search;
- you can prohibit print or copy, add your own expiration date, and you can password protect all or part of the CD (e.g. a section of a product catalogue that's for dealers only);
- different passwords for different users (while the CD/DVD remains the same, so it can be mass replicated);
- you can include Viewer programs in case the user don't have Adobe Acrobat, Word and so on...; so everybody will be able to see your CD without any problems;
- easy to learn and easy to start; (and we are always here for fast support, please ask us any questions!);
- frames, text styles, popup windows, mouse over sensitive images, sounds, audio, video, visual linking (no broken links, never!): feature rich, easy to use, fast;
- want to make the same change to every page of your CD? No problem, there is the global search and replace, or you can use headers and footers;
- shopping cart, forms, direct Flash™ support and more in the Gold edition; direct Web publishing with the HyperPublish or 1SITE bundle, so you can publish your brochure / catalog / depliant on the Web with just one click;
- database import through CSV: MS Access, Oracle, Fulcrum, Paradox, DBase, FoxPro, MySQL, Interbase, Firebird, DB2... just save as CSV (comma separated value; + image files) and you will be able to automatically populate a catalogue (it creates categories, subcategories, thumbnail images...) - Gold edition only
- the CD does NOT require Internet Explorer or any 3rd party applications;
- automatic photo gallery / thumbnails feature, for creating autorun CDs with your photos! - Gold edition only
- no “HTML” or codes or tech stuff, you don't need to be a programmer!
- small and smart: both the editor and the CDs/DVDs do run (quickly!) also on old PCs. MS Windows 95, 98, 98se, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 10, server; even an old PC with 16MB RAM and Windows 95 is fine; DVDs not ok for TV boxes;
And much more... we can not list everything, so for any questions, please contact us.
CD FrontEnd is simply the most productive application for creating CDs / DVDs: either catalogs, CD business cards, presentations, CD menus, e-brochures.
And it is easy to use and handy.
In case this is still not enough, if you get it now from the secure store you save about $30 on the regular price:
easy and professional software for great people!
CD FrontEnd is a VisualVision software.
CD FrontEnd is very good as...
Other professional programs from Visual Vision
Other easy tools from Visual Vision: