Protect CD documentation, sensitive information on CD
With CD FrontEnd it is really simple to build and protect either a simple or a complex Web-like CD, a CD that may include any kind of stuff.
You can't protect your Web site from CTRL-C (copy) or from printing. To distribute a protected CD is a handy way for distributing sensitive information, such as a catalog with reserved dealer's prices; reserved reference material about your office / your firm, and much more.
CD FrontEnd features a secure 128 bit protection (with Blowfish algorithm), and so it is a reliable way to deploy information protected with industry standard security. You can also forbid printing and clipboard copy.
CDFrontEnd is already preferred by lots of big and small business, manufacturers, several "media department" and "documentation department"... We sell also to big names such as Rolls Royce, Sony, Caterpillar...
Of course it is not just secure, it is powerful: you can insert Flash files, animations, videos and music; link to any kind of documents; supply a full search feature to the end user and much more.
With CD FrontEnd it is easy to link and organize your content: you are able to manage and glue heterogeneous objects in a fast and handy way...
You can create something that's like a Web site, but without the need of a Web browser (it features a private secure browser that's automatically included in your CDs).
Let's see some benefits in a concise way:
- useful either for a ten pages CD business card, or a complex hyperlinked CD reference manual with 10000 pages;
- autorun CD (or DVD) with one click (File >Create autorun CD);
- can launch any kind of file: PDF, PowerPoint PPS PPT, DOC, AutoCAD...; any kind of video and audio: MP3, MPEG, WMV, MOV, AVI...;
- built-in browser (no Internet Explorer or other browsers required; completely self-contained, will run off the CD without problems on any PC; not blocked by popup killer applications);
- one presentation, one source file (no infinite files to mess up: an entire CD project is just one file!)
- CDs freely distributable, i.e. no royalties;
- fully custom layout with full screen capability; you can also set the window size and position;
- search engine automatically included in the CD/DVD: full-text search, boolean search, keyword search;
- you can prohibit print or copy, add your own expiration date, and you can password protect all or part of the CD (e.g. a section of a product catalogue that's for dealers only);
- different passwords for different users (while the CD/DVD remains the same, so it can be mass replicated);
- you can include Viewer programs in case the user don't have Adobe Acrobat, Word and so on...; so everybody will be able to see your CD without any problems;
- easy to learn and easy to start; (and we are always here for fast support, please ask us any questions!);
- frames, text styles, popup windows, mouse over sensitive images, sounds, audio, video, visual linking (no broken links, never!): feature rich, easy to use, fast;
- want to make the same change to every page of your CD? No problem, there is the global search and replace, or you can use headers and footers;
- shopping cart, forms, direct Flash™ support and more in the Gold edition; direct Web publishing with the HyperPublish or 1SITE bundle, so you can publish your brochure / catalog / depliant on the Web with just one click;
- database import through CSV: MS Access, Oracle, Fulcrum, Paradox, DBase, FoxPro, MySQL, Interbase, Firebird, DB2... just save as CSV (comma separated value; + image files) and you will be able to automatically populate a catalogue (it creates categories, subcategories, thumbnail images...) - Gold edition only
- the CD does NOT require Internet Explorer or any 3rd party applications; it is fast and smart and runs also on very old PCs
- automatic photo gallery / thumbnails feature, for creating autorun CDs with your photos! - Gold edition only
- no “HTML”, you don't need to be a programmer!
- small and smart: both the editor and the CDs/DVDs do run (quickly!) also on old PCs. MS Windows 95, 98, 98se, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 20xx, Windows 7, 8, 10; even an old PC with 16MB RAM and Windows 95 is fine; DVDs not ok for TV boxes;
And much more... we can not list everything, so for any questions, please contact us.
CD FrontEnd is simply the most productive application for creating CDs / DVDs: either catalogs, CD business cards, presentations, CD menus, e-brochures.
And it is easy to use and handy.
In case this is still not enough, if you get it now from the secure store you save about $30 on the regular price:
easy and professional software for great people!
CD FrontEnd is a VisualVision software.
CD FrontEnd is very good as...
Other professional programs from Visual Vision
Other easy tools from Visual Vision: