Download the LITE edition, or get the PRO or the GOLD edition. Click here and start creating your CD now: make self running Web-like pages, presentations, depliants, CD business cards, brochures, slide shows, build menus, run programs, show windows...
Creating autorun CDs with CD FrontEnd is really a snap! Not just a compiler but a quick, powerful all-in-one environment for creating stunning CDs! It doesn't require any browser, it is visual, easy to learn and to use, read below what our customers say.
- autorun CD with one click (File >Create autorun CD);
- can launch any kind of file: PDF, PowerPoint PPS PPT, DOC, AutoCAD...; any kind of video, MPEG, MOV, AVI...;
- one presentation, one source file;
- built-in browser (no Internet Explorer or other browsers required; completely self-contained, will run off the CD without problems on any PC; not blocked by popup killer applications);
- CDs freely distributable, i.e. no royalties;
- search engine automatically included in the CD: full-text search, boolean search, keyword search;
- you can prohibit print or copy;
- add your own expiration date;
- you can password protect all or part of the presentation;
- different passwords for different users (the CD remains the same so it can be mass replicated);
- you can include Viewer programs in case the user don't have Adobe Acrobat, Word and so on...; so everybody will be able to see your CD without any problems;
- full screen capability; you can also set the window size and position (new!);
- easy to learn and easy to start; (and we are always here for fast support, please ask us any questions!);
- frames, text styles, popup windows, mouse over sensitive images, sounds, video, visual linking (no broken links, never!): feature rich, easy to use, fast;
- want to make the same change to every page of your CD? No problem, there is the global search and replace, or you can use headers and footers;
- shopping cart, forms, direct Flash™ support and more in the Gold edition; direct Web publishing with the HyperPublish or 1SITE bundle, so you can publish your brochure / catalog on the Web with just one click;
- the CD does NOT require Internet Explorer or any 3rd party applications; your CDs will be seen also on very old PCs;
- small and smart: both the editor and the CDs do run on MSWindows 95, 98, ME, NT, 20xx, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, server; even an old PC can run it;
- new! supports external plugins (such as 3D Buttons)
[overview - PDF manual - visual online manual - screen shots - Web forum - frequently asked questions - contact us - buy now]
It is simply the most productive application for creating CDs: either catalogues, CD business cards, presentations, depliant or brochures. And in case this is still not enough, if you get it now from the secure store you save about $30 on the regular price (limited offer, click here)!
Get it now or get the bundle CDFrontEnd PRO + HyperPublish PRO for only $219!!! you save about $100!!! (HyperPublish can open CDFE files and can publish to Web with one click; it supports several other features - for more info about HyperPublish click here or contact us - limited offer, until July 25th) or maybe the CDFE PRO+HP PRO Perogatt bundle on CDROM, just $245, (you save about $100 on the regular price, click here).
What more can we say? The program is very easy to use and will allow you to create your self running CD presentation in an extremely short time. Once you have learned the basics, it is one of the most productive tools ever released. If you need help our support staff are very fast and even reply to "stupid questions" (click here to send us an email! Not too stupid though, thanx :o) ). So, why not get it now? All our users can say that you won't be disappointed! Click below:
easy and professional software for great people!
Take advantage of our great offers and be productive in minutes. [electronic edition, click here] [PRO, CD edition] [GOLD, CD edition] [CD edition from EU]
Get started in 2 minutes [click here]
Overview in 10 steps [click here]
The fastest way for starting with CDFE is to get the fast PDF manual [click here]
Read the manual online [click here]
Any question? See the frequently asked questions [click here]
Talk about your projects, exchange tricks and ideas with other users [click here]